Friday, December 26, 2008

Feels good to be a gangsta.



We gathered together a gang of thugs over the course of the ski trip 2k8. I thought I would offer to the general public my qualifications for being named "4:30 Dirty"

  • The idea of "4:30" is from the placement a hat, ponytail, scarf, or hoodie.
  • My skin is darker than the others.
  • The term "dirty Mexican" is not altogether original.

This is my father. Clearly, gangsta coolness runs in my blood.

Perchance, I will add my myriad of qualifications later. These will suffice until then.

2 comments:

  1. if this title is a reference to a 90's rap song by the ghetto boyz that was in office space, then you rule even more than i thought and you should be prepared to discuss the true role and character of a gangster with me when next we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha. awesome. I didn't know you had a blog or that I made a cameo in a picture on your blog. Whoop.

    ReplyDelete